High & Low Temperature SeriesTwo Box Cold & Heat Shock Chamber
Two Box Cold & Heat Shock Chamber
• R404A and R23 environmentally friendly refrigerants with zero ozone damage are used.
• All pipelines are welded with nitrogen protection to ensure that the inside of the pipeline is not oxidized, and the surface of the welding joint and pipeline is coated with an anti-corrosion protective layer.
• The multi-blade blower is used for strong air circulation to avoid any dead angle and ensure uniform distribution of indoor temperature and humidity.
• Standard equipped with defrosting device, with automatic and manual defrosting function.
• The hanging basket is moved up and down, and the impact of vibration is prevented to the greatest extent by the pneumatic device to ensure the smooth running of the sample.
GB/T2423.1-2008 Environmental test of electrical and electronic products - Part 2: Test A: Low temperature test method
GB/T2423.2-2008 Environmental test of electrical and electronic products - Part 2: Test B: High temperature test method
GB/T 2423.22-2012 Environmental testing of electrical and electronic products - Part 2: Test method Test N: Temperature change test method
GJB150.3A-2009 Laboratory Environmental Test Methods for Military Equipment Part 3: High Temperature Test
GJB150.4A-2009 Laboratory Environmental Test Methods for Military Equipment Part 4: Low Temperature Test
GJB150.5A-2009 Laboratory Environmental Test Method for Military Equipment-Temperature Shock Test
Specification & Technical Data
Note: 1. Outer dimensions are for reference only and are subject to change without notice. If the equipment is inconvenient
to transport, the split structure can be selected.
2. The above performance is the data measured in the effective space of 1/6 distance from the inner box to each side
under no-load condition when the ambient temperature is +25°C.
3. Other non-standard size thermal shock test chambers can be customized according to customer requirements.